RED SKY / BAXTER CREEK POOL RULES – 2022 UPDATE * Please read the below rules and fill in the form below to activate your fob for the 2022 season. COVID Update Please be advised that COVID protocols affecting the pool and hot tub have been lifted. However, owners and guests should continue to avoid the pool if they have any symptoms of an illness. Hand sanitizer stations will be left in place for the time being. Hours of Operation
- 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. is for swimming lengths
DMC Property Services will open the pool and hot tub covers and close at night. Please be polite and courteous, DMC does not have the authority to extend the hours of operation. **Please do not attempt to open/close the pool or hot tub covers on your own** Your fob is required to enter the amenity building area. Guests will now enter through the south gate at the end of the ramp. Pool/Hot Tub Rules:
- Open from May 20 to September 5, 2022, and possibly later weather permitting.
- No glass or food is allowed on the pool deck.
- No portable speakers are permitted.
- Guests, children, tenants are the responsibility of each owner.
- Minors 16 and under must be accompanied by their parents. Older teens must follow the pool rules or will be asked to leave.
- Only soft pool toys are allowed in the pool to protect the pool liner and must be taken home after use.
- Pets are not allowed inside the pool complex.
- Please take away any garbage.
Thank you for following the rules. Please note that infractions of the pool rules can result in fines or even the temporary loss of pool access.
Always be considerate of others when using the pool, and keep noise and disturbances to a minimum. People have different sensitivities and concerns around COVID-19 and as a result the rules need to be respected at all times.
The pool and spa are a shared cost and responsibility, and users must balance their own enjoyment with the rights of other owners to the quiet use and enjoyment of the facility.
Baxter Creek Strata Council
Red Sky Strata Council